3 Monkeys

3 Monkeys

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here we go.

I have been sending emails to family and friends about the conversations I have with my 3 sons on the way to school in the morning.  The youngest, Collin, is in Kindergarten.  My middle child, Connor aka "the one we planned", is in Fourth Grade.  And the oldest, Ian, is in the Eighth Grade.

It is constantly amazing to me the wit they possess and the innocence that comes through.  Of course, I know that they are brilliant.  And I would be remiss to keep these gems to myself, so here goes. 

One of my favorites:

I was driving the three boys home one day when I was cut off by a car in front of me.  Being of limited vocabulary myself, I said "Watch it you Fucker!"  Collin, who at this time was about 3 said, "What Fucker, Daddy?"  To which Ian replied, "That Fucker in front of us."

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Love it. Love it.
    You know I am an avid fan of all of the hysterical things your kids say. So excited to be reading. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I didn't realize that there were so many already.

    ReplyDelete